Wednesday, March 4, 2009

9 Months!

Katelyn is 9 months old today! I cannot believe it! Time sure does fly by when you're having fun!! Unfortunately I slipped a disc Monday afternoon, so I haven't been able to play with Katelyn the way I normally do...she's noticed and has been a bit fussy the last two days, but I've been bummed too...I love kissing on her and holding her...it will only all end too soon. Katelyn's 2 top teeth have started coming in which is very exciting! I can already tell she is going to have a BEAUTIFUL smile! I will post a pic as soon as you can see them really well when she grins! I took her to get her 9 month picture today and it went well....a little too well, because I had a very hard time deciding which pose I wanted. If only I had all the money in the world, then I would not have had to choose. Anyway, I will see if I can scan it and put it up so you all can see her in the prettiest Easter dress ever! I really cannot believe that 9 months ago at this time 8:48pm, she had not entered our world yet!...she was definitely on her way though...it was at 9:04pm that she took her first breath and changed Jeremy and I's world forever! I thought I would share a few pictures from that wonderful day when Katelyn was born...isn't she sooo small!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aw what a sweet little girl you have :-) And I cant wait to get your new blog makeover going for you! yay!