Thursday, March 5, 2009

The verdict is in...

At today's 9 mo. well visit Katelyn weighed in at 21 lbs. 14 oz. and measured 31.5 inches long!! The doctor made a comment as he always does about her daddy being tall....and I always have to tell him that Jeremy is 5'7 and I am 5'3...then our pediatrician always asks me where Katelyn came from...it's a very silly conversation that we have every well visit! Dr. Arnold said Katelyn looks great and so healthy! She is just growing very fast!! The doctor told me she was the "average size of a 15 month old!" I could not believe it! After the nice visit with the doctor, Katelyn had to have some blood work done...I will not go into it, it's just too painful, but trust me-it was horrible! Katelyn now has a big bruise on her arm, but thankfully that is all that remains from that horrendous experience! I told Katelyn that if she was bigger, I would have taken her for ice cream because she was so brave!
Well, that's all the news for now! I hope you are enjoying God's beautiful creation as it is slowly becoming spring! I think Katelyn and I will go for a walk today, so we can enjoy this wonderful gift the Lord gave us!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

aw poor little punkin - I hate it when jayci gets shots. It seriously makes me want to cry! Glad the visit went well!

Anonymous said...

Beats me how I know your site but I started to spend more
time visiting here and added your site to my bookmark as well so I can return here with no hassle.

www.n8fan.net

Anonymous said...

Interesting details you have remarked, thank you for putting this article together.

www.triciajoy.com