Thursday, March 26, 2009

TA DA!!!!

Here it is...the beautiful new layout I was telling you all about a few weeks ago!! Isn't it simply fabulous?! It would have been finished A Lot sooner if I wasn't such a procrastinator! I want to remind you all of my talented friend Becca that designed this for me....she is very talented, check her blog out here. Becca is a mommy to Jayci, an adorable six month old that I hope Katelyn becomes good friends with! I am so thankful for all the work Becca did for me on this, I hope all of you enjoy it as much as I do!!
Well, Katelyn has a little bit of a cruddy nose and gross cough that came out of nowhere, so we are heading to the doctor today....hopefully it's nothing!! I will update later! Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you like it! :-) I hope everything is ok with Katelyn and that she feels better very soon!