Monday, June 8, 2009

Katelyn's 1st Birthday Party!

Saturday afternoon we had Katelyn's 1st Birthday Party! It was so much fun and Katelyn had a blast!! Here are some pictures from the day.


I made the cake all by myself...I will never do it again...It was a DISASTER!! Thankfully Katelyn is only One and doesn't know how horrible the cake actually looked, all that mattered is that it tasted YUMMY!


She didn't have any fun...j/k, she was a ham as always and had everyone laughing!!





She started off slow with the cake...but by the end, she was standing in it!!








This is where we decided it was time to get cleaned up...Daddy and Katelyn had other plans!






I was a little flabbergasted as I watched Jeremy and Katelyn have their fun...thankfully God sent me a wonderful neighbor, Teresa who cleaned the highchair while Jeremy and I ran upstairs to clean Katelyn!

As you can tell Katelyn enjoyed being the center of attention...and I enjoyed watching her have so much fun! She is definitely like her daddy...always the life of a party! I'm glad next year won't be so messy! I still can't believe my baby is 1! Here's to a 2nd year of fun, laughter and memories!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aw what a fun birthday :-) and I think the cake looks great in the pictures -- and so yummy too!

Lisa said...

That looks like she had a great time. It's funny you thought the cake looked terrible, I thought it was really cute and clever! All that matters is that she had a GREAT time and obviously you did too watching her be so fun and happy!

Happy Birthday Katelyn!