Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wordless Wednesday




Good Morning...I'm just chillin' with my bottle!



After my breakfast, I like to play with my doggies...more like I enjoy stealing their toys while they sleep and eating them, even though Mommy says NO!



After tormenting my doggies, I like to sing for my Mommy...my favorite song is "Ahh, Ahh, Ah!"...translation, " I like to wiggle" from my Fisher Price Singin' Stage!!


(I think I'm still hungry!)


I love my dada...he is funny~he doesn't know I'm about to o.d. on tylenol!! (Mommy is laughing!)


Mommy puts me down for a nap, but I'm not tired...so I'll show her...I fall asleep playing with Cookie Monster and My teddy...this is how Mommy found me, aw shucks! I'll have to stay awake tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aw this is too cute! :-) she's adorable!